Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hear ye, hear ye


So it's been a while since I actually posted some originality on this godforsaken blog. *sigh*
I think it's about time I let everyone know about something.
[she said dramatically]
Here comes.
...
MATT LANTER!
:D :D :D
Otherwise known as per-freakin'-fection, sista. (or brotha)

I don't know what it is with these oh so scandalous CW dramas. They're unbelievably addictive.
(Oh Gossip Girl, 90210... why're you doing this to me?!)
I am SO not used to ogling.
Oh no no no, I am not one of 'em shallow trampy types. They're great actors!
Matt Lanter, Michael Steger, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick and the likes.
Ah... a girl can dream.

Which brings me to the point. Has anyone seen the video of 'Bones' by The Killers? It has Michael Steger (Navid from 90210) in it!
(And some incredibly bland woman who I really didn't care for at all :P)



Anyway.
PEACE.


No comments:

Post a Comment