Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Article 352 (war, aggression, internal armed rebellion)


Dear Mr. Stupiditypersonified,
I'm sorry but I refuse to take the blame for your perpetual uselessness. And for this reason, I am writing this letter.
Was it not clear in our agreement that I do not wish to engage in conversation with you, EVER? Also, please avoid crashing events. It's torturous and we have innocent impressionable audiences. I would also like to take this opportunity to reiterate my pre-existing copyrights on the number 21. If you ever decide to use it, I will sue you. You know I will.
Please refrain from any manifestation of PDA for it is obscene and nobody cares. Plus, you're kind of a prick, I'm sure you realize. I suppose it's my fault for not realizing it nearly a decade ago but you're just the kind of person to make my blood boil.

Go suck a troll's bratwurst!

I've got my bitchy on.

Yours never,
Aarohi.


No comments:

Post a Comment