Thursday, April 29, 2010

The sunrise beat us to sleep, we didn't wanna go home so we slept on the beach

Well today was the last day of school before S-U-M-M-E-R. *sniff*
Haha! Yeah, right! I'm freakin' ECSTATIC that it's over for now. :D
Ok maybe I'll miss it just a little bit. [but that's as far as I'm pushing it! :P]


Last summer was a mess. A complete and utter mess. But also, it was also a lotta fun.
I look back to that one and only summertime that there was... a change of mood, let's call it.
Ok fine! It was a MISTAKE.
But isn't that what summer is all about? :-)


"We were just kids in love,
The summer was full of mistakes we wouldn't learn from"
(Kids In Love by Mayday Parade)


I can think of bazillions of other songs which have oodles and oodles of S-U-M-M-E-R in 'em.
=D
I'll save those for the 104 (67) days of summer vacation.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment